- There is no charge for the initial visit.
- The patient and their parents will meet with Dr. Brickman.
- A comprehensive clinical exam will be performed and a panorex x-ray may be taken to determine what type of treatment is necessary and all questions will be answered.
- If treatment is indicated, the cost of treatment will be determined to help the patient decide if they would like to begin treatment.
- If treatment is to begin, the necessary appointments will be scheduled. Almost all treatment will begin with a records appointment.
Patient Information Form
Please help us be prepared for your first appointment by filling out & submitting our electronic patient information form.
Please be sure to provide your insurance information prior to submitting this form.
- This appointment is used to evaluate and finalize the patient's treatment plan.
- X-rays, study models, and pictures will be taken as records of the patient and to evaluate the patient's needs throughout the treatment process.
The appointment when you get your appliances (braces, expanders, etc.) usually takes from a half hour to one and a half hours. You'll then see us at regular intervals 6 to 8 weeks apart for an adjustment, which takes 15 minutes.
Our regular office hours are Monday 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Patients are seen by appointment only.
We make every effort to be on time for our patients, and ask that you extend the same courtesy to us. If you cannot keep an appointment, please notify us immediately. Cancel only if it is an emergency. It is difficult to reschedule you since most appointments are made 6 to 8 weeks in advance.